As your Executive Career Transition Coach, I bring you my experience as a:
- Director of an executive career coaching firm.
- 13+ years expertise as a senior recruitment management consultant serving some of the worlds leading organisations in the human rights, humanitarian, environment protection, and commercial organisations.
- Qualified executive leadership coach with CPD in the neuroscience of human behaviour, jungian studies, and mindfulness somatics.
- Mentor and coach to clients across Ireland, United Kingdom, USA, Canada, and Australia.
Coaching Themes Include:
- Transition to a Mission-Led Career.
- Explore and inquire into what your True Self is wanting to emerge through your work.
- Job/Career Change Strategy Empowerment.
- Uncover Limiting Beliefs, Unconscious Blocks, Weaknesses, and Bridge any Gaps.
- Identify your Values and Priorities for a Conscious Job Transition.
- Articulate your unique Career Story, Value Proposition, Personal Brand, and Strengths.
- CV/Resume/Cover Letter Writing Guidance.
- Interview Preparation Coaching and Mock Interview Practicing.
- Holistic Wellbeing, Mental Strength and Resilience for your Career Change.
I work with clients online via Zoom or Whatsapp. My sessions are tailored to meet your unique goals and needs.
Some clients engage my service for a once-off session, others work with me for a block of 3 or 6 sessions. You decide what works best for you after our first session together.
I offer a 10 minute complementary discovery call which gives us an opportunity to explore if coaching with me is the right form of support for you at this time.
Each session starts with a brief mindful awareness practice. I often share optional take away tools, practices, or reflections that will support you in moving forward based on insights that come through in the session.
What Clients Are Saying
Health and Safety consultant & Firefighter, Cork, Ireland
Teacher and Coach, London
Healthcare Supervisor, Cork, Ireland